Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not Taking It Anymore!

The Pain that is. In my Butt, left gluteus maximus to be exact. Maybe more info than you need. I've had it for some time, 8 years. Tried just about every thing I know to lose the pain.

Read Back Pain Books. Tried herbs, supplements, accupuncture, message, phisotherpay and yoga. Changed my diet. Rolled the dice on the Egoscue Method. There is merit in all the therapies I tried . They work to some extent, not enough, just can't shake the pain.Gave the alternatives a good shot.

I'm losing capacity to do things, like walk the dog, I don't sleep well. Don't work as well as I know I can. Not all that enthuisased about give up a body part, however, on December 13th, will get a new hip. Stay tuned intend to document the process. It's been around for a while.



Click here or on the picture to see a 'virtual rendition' of the process

No comments: